Our attitude determines our altitude.
- Never assume anything.
Assumption is the worst form of knowledge
- Communication is vital.
If you don’t inspect, you can’t expect.
- Guard the relationship you have with your team.
- Be a team player.
- What can I do to ease the burden of my TL/FM/Team?
- Many hands make work light!
- Put the ministry above your commitments.
Do not withhold good from those who deserve it when it’s in your power to help them. If you can help your neighbor now, don’t say, “Come back tomorrow, and then I’ll help you.” (Proverbs 3:27-28, NLT).
- Follow through to completion.
- Do not procrastinate. (Balance and Prioritise your life)
- Have a clear mind when you come for duty.
- Be contactable throughout the week.
- Diligence/ hard work
Sloth makes you poor; diligence brings wealth. Make hay while the sun shines—that’s smart; go fishing during harvest—that’s stupid. (Proverbs 10:4-5, MSG).
- Be punctual
- Willing to sacrifice
- Our sacrifice is not beyond us.
- Do not keep counting your sacrifices.
- Be spiritual … Depend on the Holy Spirit.
- Be quiet and hear what God has to speak to you.
- Do not be rigid, change is constant.